Eastern Europe Media Opportunity
June 23, 2015Amy Trumpeter
In the summer of 2015, I am excited about blogging in Eastern Europe. In particular, I would like to visit Istanbul (Turkey) and Sofia (Bulgaria) and give these cities some amazing media coverage. I am also open to ideas of other places to visit and blog about such as Slovakia.
The dates that I will be available as a travel blogger in Eastern Europe are 5th August – 1st September.
What I am offering to an Eastern European Hotel
In return for accommodation (3 nights) in an Eastern European Hotel, I am offering a hotel or hostel the following….
- Pre-trip announcement mentioning sponsoring hotel(s).
- Full hotel or hostel review of 1000 words published on www.globetrotterguru.com.
- Tweet (to over 5000 followers), Facebook Post and Instagram images of your accommodation daily during my stay.
- I follow/like all of your social media accounts for your hotel or hostel.
- Link in the ‘accommodation’ section of my blog.
In Eastern Europe, I am specifically looking for something that has an exciting and friendly atmosphere and central location.
Information for Sponsoring Hotels
As a professional travel blogger, I always share the following information about what I am looking for with my sponsors…
- The accommodation must be suitable for backpackers and travellers in their mid 30s.
- It must have free WIFI for blogging and social media.
- I am an eco-conscious travel blogger, so I will be interested to hear how your accommodation in green and sustainable.
I also agree to sponsored accommodation under the following terms…
- I will declare on my blog that the article is a sponsored post, so that my followers are aware of my honesty and transparency.
- I will always blog honestly, even when accommodation is free, because my readers value and trust my opinions.
- Social media promotion will be daily during the trip and agreed articles will be published within 7 days of the stay, but usually, during the stay itself!
If you are interested in becoming my sponsor for this particular trip, please email me, or complete the contact form below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]