Top Christmas Stocking Fillers for Travellers 2017
December 11, 2017Amy Trumpeter
With Christmas just around the corner, there’s still time to order a few stocking fillers online for your travel buddies. Here are my top picks – the best Christmas Stocking fillers for travellers in 2017.
My 7 Top Christmas Stocking Fillers for Travellers
1. This Interactive Travelogue Journal has scratchable map pages to monitor where you’ve been and where you’ve yet to go!
2. Inspire for the new year with the Lonely Planet’s best in Travel 2018. It’s currently on sale for just £6.99 on Amazon.
3. An accessories and cable organiser is a must for every traveller or travel blogger. Have you ever had all of your adapters and chargers stuck at the bottom of your back in a messy entanglement? A cable organiser will stop this from happening a makes packing and finding your cables simple and easy on the go. I’ve reviewed this product in full here.
4. This Adventure Journal makes the perfect gift this Christmas. It’s lined pages are ready for whatever you want to record, and so it can be used for lists, itineraries or journaling. I LOVE this map design.
5. Time to go! While we’re on the pastel map theme, I adore this pastel Sass and Belle vintage luggage tag, available on Amazon for just £3.45.
6. The are now plenty of available travel mini bundles that are within the approved size for hand luggage. Check out this Tony and Guy selection for just £14.99. This bundle for women contains toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, shave gel, razor and body wash, perfect for any international trip as they are all less than the airport security limit of 100ml.
There’s also a male toiletry bundle by Gillette at just £12.81 currently on Amazon.
7. Cross body bags are perfect for organising your documents in the airport. Top of my list for this year is this beautiful Swanky Swans Butterfly cross body bag, available for just £14.99 on Amazon. It’s got plenty of pockets and zip sections for your passport, tickets and change in the airport.
What’s on your list of Christmas stocking fillers this year?
If you’re feeling Christmassy, you might also like to read about my top UK Christmas Markets.