What I am offering to Hotels and Hostels as a Press Trip
In return for accommodation (4 nights) in your Hotel, lodge or hostel, I am offering the following media package or press trip….
- Full hotel or hostel review of 1000 words published on www.globetrotterguru.com.
- Tweet (to over 5000 followers), Facebook Post and Instagram images of your accommodation daily during my stay.
- I follow/like all of your social media accounts for your hotel or hostel.
- Link in the ‘accommodation’ section of my blog.
In towns and cities, I am specifically looking for accommodation that has an exciting and friendly atmosphere and central location. In rural and rainforest settings, I am looking for sustainable hotels and eco-lodges with access to wildlife (responsible tourism). As a trained Geography teacher, sustainability and a use of renewable energy are important to me.
Information for Sponsoring Hotels
As a professional travel blogger, I always share the following information about what I am looking for with my sponsors…
- The accommodation must be suitable for backpackers and travellers in their mid 30s.
- It must have free WIFI for blogging and social media.
- I am an eco-conscious travel blogger, so I will be interested to hear how your accommodation in green and sustainable.
Terms and Conditions of Media Coverage
I also agree to press trips and sponsored accommodation under the following terms…
- I will declare on my blog that the article is a sponsored post, so that my followers are aware of my honesty and transparency.
- I will always blog and tweet honestly, even when accommodation is free, because my readers value and trust my opinions.
- Social media promotion will be daily during the trip and agreed articles will be published within 7 days of the stay, but usually, during the stay itself!
If you are interested in becoming my sponsor for one of my blogging trips, please email me, or complete the contact form below.
Where am I?
Winter 2017 – Liverpool and York, UK
Summer 2018 – South East Asia
Autumn 2018 – Eastern Europe