I use several travel booking engines to make sure that I get the best deals online. Here, I share may top 10! I pretty much always use booking.com for my trips because it seems to have the best deals on hotels, and they also have a loyalty and referral programme. For tours I like to use Viator, as it’s an easy to use platform and tours are available in pretty much all countries. However, I only book tours in advance that are essential, as I often find it cheaper to book locally on arrival at a destination.
My Top 10 Travel Booking Engines:
My top travel booking engines for the best travel deals:
- Booking.com – My top hotel booking site.
- EDreams – Great for searching for the cheapest flights.
- Hotels.com – Cheap Hotel Booking site.
- LastMinute.com – Cheap last minute accommodation deals.
- LateRooms.com – Cheap last minute hotels.
- Agoda – Best Global booking engine.
- Expedia – Hotels, flights and holidays,
- Opodo – Book cheap holidays (hotels, hotels + flights, car hire).
- Viator – Best online booking engine for day trips and excursions.
- Easyjet Holidays UK – Cheap holidays with EasyJet.
*This website contains affiliate links. This helps me to stay on the road and get information to you for free.