I am now offering an opportunity for travel bloggers to guest blog on www.globetrotterguru.com. The audience is primarily 30 something female solo travellers.
Guest Blog Ideas
I am open to offers on article titles, but specifically looking for articles on the following destinations…
- New Zealand
Personal stories and unique travel experience work best on Globetrotter Guru.
Guest Blog Requirements
In order to apply to become a guest blogger on Globetrotter Guru, you must have a related personal blog that has been running for at least 12 months, and your blog should be updated weekly or fortnightly. It should be a .com or .co.uk domain – free domains such as xxxxx.blogpot.com or xxxxx.wordpress.com will not be accepted. Your blog domain should be 20 or higher or you should be able to prove 2000 page views per calendar month.
The blog that you submit needs to be between 500-1000 words and include at least 5-10 original pictures.
Benefits of Guest Blogging on Globetrotter Guru
Benefits of guest blogging on Globetrotter Guru include…
- Your name announced as article author with a DA33 backlink to your blog or website.
- Your social media links at the bottom of the post.
- Promoted through the Globetrotter Guru’s social media channels which include over 6000 Twitter followers @theglobeguru.
Examples of Previous Guest Blogs
- Kayaking on Lake Como by Marissa of Postcards to Seattle.
- Iguazu Falls by Mar Rosati of Testarossa Travel.
Apply to be a Guest Travel Blogger on Globetrotter Guru
If you are interested in applying, please send your bio, link and suggested blog title to me by email.
Please note that this is for bloggers only, and does not apply to travel companies or business blogs. If you are looking for coverage as a business, please look at my advertising rates.
I look forward to hearing from you,